thank you! in the unlikely event that he did come back, and he was given free reign over the show (assuming he continues with the current characters rather than creating his own new ones) i think hypothetically that
- clara’s fam would feature more and be made more dimensional
- more focus on modern day britain, rather than moffat’s victorian preference
- the control freak nonsense might be swept under the rug and we stick with what we were shown in 7B- that clara is a sentimental, maternal, selfless woman
- no more time skips!! no years and years offscreen anymore, we see the important stuff in these characters lives
- normalised queer representation, a more racially diverse cast
- a return to naturalised dialogue, rather than structured dialogue- just a preference he has, that i also prefer
- a return to realism rather than the fairy tale/epic, again a preference i prefer
- more people actually dying to show that the threat of the episode is real
- more classic who characters returning like sarah, k-9, jo and the brig (he planned ace to come back in sja, so she would probably pop up)
- luke smith would come back and be confirmed to be gay like as planned, i can’t imagine him passing that up after the chance was taken away from him with lis’s passing
- more ensemble casts
- twelve’s weird ‘negging’ of clara would hopefully stop, along with the general meanness like when he was so hard to journey about her brother dying
- characters would have more clearly define arcs, with a beginning and an end
- gallifrey confirmed to be destroyed after all~ lmao, i can’t imagine he was happy with the decision to undo all his work, especially seeing as he said it would be a betrayal to bring them back
- less red herrings/misleading the audience, no more multiple year long mysteries- everything is contained within each season
- consequences~ and delivering on what is promised i.e. not being told that someone will die if they do something… and then somehow surviving offscreen
- well written eps like midnight womp womp
That’s the exact spot where I realized that she played the mom on suite life of zack and cody
thats the exact moment i realised sam had no idea what a ‘mom voice’ was
who gave you the right
Sam didn’t have a mom? Excuse me,
Let’s not ferget the parenting skills he displayed with a baby, we can only assume he honed those from when he took care of Sam:
I feel like this represents tumblr since the 1st of September
THE TIME HAS COME TO BRING THIS BACK
Yesterday was Tuesday, right? But today is Tuesday too!
The fact we STILL reblog these posts every Tuesday five seasons later should be convincing enough to bring Gabriel back already
let’s settle the debate on demons eating salty food
Julia had to eat three handfuls of rock salt to expel her demon (5.06 I Believe the Children Are Our Future)
a pinch of salt in a pie crust isn’t going to hurt Dean
are we not going to mention the fact that dean is a knight of hell and exorcisms didn’t even effect abbadon. the demon possessing julia was probably a lesser demon. i don’t think he’ll even notice the salt in pie much less be unable to eat it
honestly, I don’t think he’ll be able to smoke out at all. He’s not possessing a meat suit. His soul never left his body. And it seems to me that a demon powered by the mark of Cain would be bound to the body that bares the mark.
I’m sure some of the demon rules still apply. holy water probably hurts him and he wont be able to cross salt lines, but if you break a salt line a demon can pass over it. Salt in food is not an unbroken line. It’s a sprinkling on top or mixed in with other things. That’s why Ruby could eat fries and Crowley could eat pizza. Salt only works if it’s pure and unbroken
Supernatural: where we don’t mind demons but instead help them figure out they can eat pie
Fixing one demon’s appetite at a time.
these puppies believe in you, and you should too
cas speaks from experience
you must not eat them sam I am
PUBLISH ANONYMOUSLY PLEASE. I hope you don’t mind if I rant for a bit but I had a substitute teacher today that proudly called himself a misogynist in a class of all girls. I don’t think anyone was paying any attention, or they didn’t know what the word meant because there wasn’t any reaction. Until today I’d never met someone who’d just admit it so easily and to be honest it kinda scared me. I had him before and he also said men couldn’t be raped because women are too weak to overpower a man.
Hooooly shit that is disgusting. I really hope he was fired. That man should NEVER be allowed to influence the mind of young people. JFC.
It’s genuinely scary how there are some people like that. While still living in Hungary my IT teacher (a middle aged man) began the first class of the year by saying “I’m not even sure why the hell they decided to let girls learn about computers. You all gonna grow up to be housewives anyway and should focus more on home economics or sewing or something, because that’s what women are made for anyway!” the rant went on and finished it by saying. “You might want to bring something to entertain yourselves with, because I’m not going to prepare for this class, that’s for sure!” Now when I was in primary school, my school divided up girls and boys for half a year for these classes, boys would take IT for the first half of the school year, girls Technology and Home Economics/Social Studies. Then for the second half they switch. This asshole (really I can’t remember his name as this was 14 years ago and really no name is needed asshole suffices in this case!). He was a substitute teacher, kept there while the original IT teacher (a woman, a very smart lady at that and very kind and I’m not just saying that because she was a woman!) went on maternity leave, just before she could have the girls for six months. Anyway, I digress. The teacher followed up in his promise and we didn’t have any real lessons from the guy until he was pushed by parents and the principal to give us a test (Hungarian grading works on a yearly average of the student, having tests, recitals and the like to be graded on through the year.) So he gives us a sheet of paper, with really (I mean, REALLY) basic work sheet and told us to replicate it in Microsoft Word! He gave us a 2 hour class to complete a single page, that you really had to do nothing else for, but type in what was on the sheet, then create a dotted line below for someone to sign. Guess who has two thumbs and completed that worksheet in less then 10 minutes? Guess who helped all the other girls who were not as tech savvy to complete theirs in roughly around the same time? Me! I was so proud of myself and so smug to him for the rest of the time he had us! The guy was dumbstruck and we were given proper IT lessons after that and he quickly shut his mouth about what girls should and should not be studying after that!
So yeah! Go us!
this is important and more people need to understand this
He doesn’t seem to give a crap tho.
UGH NO YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND
- It’s a Star Wars reference and they’re both super big nerds
- Charlie is a lesbian and she means she loves him like a brother
- Dean has said that she’s like the little sister he never wanted
to a geek, Dean’s reply is 1000x better than a simple “I love you too”. Especially in a situation like this where she was a bit hesitant to say it. Dean broke the tension while also showing how much he appreciates her and the geekdom she brings into his life