And here you see the episode in which Sam and Dean criticise Supernatural’s writing while pretending to be Jared and Jensen while Misha Collins tweets about them before he starts crying and gets stabbed to death
The writers were high as a freakin’ cloud writing this I swear
Ten/Rose requested by: anonymous
- Plays: 49,261
- Artist: Darren Criss, Joey Richter, Bonnie Grueson, Devin Lytle, Lily Marks, Sango Tajima, Tyler Brunsman, Lauren Lopez, Dylan Saunders, Ensemble
- Album: A Very Potter Musical Soundtrack
- Track Name: Get Back to Hogwarts
back to witches and wizards, and magical beasts,
to goblins and ghosts and to magical feasts
it’s all that I love and it’s all that I need,
at hogwarts, hogwarts, I think I’m going back
happy september first!
50 AUs meme: 1. 1920s AU
Fandom: Supernatural | Pairing: Sam/Ruby 2.0 | Rating: All Audiences
Fanfic #1 of the 50 AUs meme
The cellar door slammed shut, and the crowd of people gathered around the dirty bar fell silent for a moment as heads turned and eyes fixed on the newcomer. Ruby squinted through the haze of cigarette smoke to see a tall young man squinting at the cheap and dim ceiling lights with a confused turn to his mouth.
“Uh…hello?” He waved with an almost pained smile at the crowd. There were several snorts from the men and rolled eyes from the ladies, and the chatter started up again. The young man shook his head, composed himself, and walked towards the bar.
Ruby put her cigarette back to her lips, frowning a bit as she brushed ash off her two-year-old dress. Her eyes narrowed as she watched the man. He bit his lip and leaned against her bar, looking almost shy. His massive shoulders were tense and his arms carefully held away from the people around him, who he surveyed with what looked like fear. Ruby couldn’t help but smile.
“What can I get you?”
“Hm?” His eyes flickered towards her, and he jumped a bit, seeming almost surprised. He took off his hat immediately. Ruby’s smile widened. She covered her mouth under the guise of removing her cigarette, trying to stop grinning.
“I said, what can I get for you?”
“Um…can I get a sidecar?”
Ruby nodded, and began to mix his drink. She could feel the man’s eyes on her.
“So, what are you doing in the big city?”
“Oh, I’m going to college here. I want to become a man of the law.”
The young man took his drink from her, sitting on an empty bar stool. Ruby turned away from him, continuing in her futile attempt to clean the dirty bar with her dirty rag.
“Is he new here?” asked Meg in a low voice, leaning across the bar to speak into Ruby’s ear. “He’s got it.”
“I’m pretty sure he’s new to speakeasies in general,” Ruby muttered in reply. “And yes, he’s keen. Don’t get stuck on him, Meg. We don’t want a repeat of last time.”
“Says you!” Meg said indignantly. “He was the bee’s knees!”
“He was engaged to be married.”
Meg shook her head and shooed her away. Ruby laughed and took a step backwards, finding herself standing in front of the young man again.
“So what’s your name, baby?”
“Sam,” he said. “Sam Winchester.”
“Well, I’m Ruby, and you’re sitting in my juice joint.”
“I didn’t know dames could own speakeasies?”
“Well, I don’t really own it,” Ruby said. “I just work here. All the time. It’s basically mine.”
“It’s alright. Better when when boys like you drop by,” said Ruby with a sly smile, flicking her cigarette onto the floor and grinding it under her heel. She kept her eyes on Sam, her smile widening when he blushed and ducked his head, taking a long drink of his sidecar.
Ruby turned away again to refill glasses and chat with other customers. She kept an eye on Sam Winchester, returning every so often to refill his glass and refuse his money.
“Uh, miss?” Sam was looking at her with wide eyes. She walked over to him.
“I’ve got to be going, but I was thinking, uh, maybe you’d, uh,” he cleared his throat and sat up a bit straighter. Ruby bit her lip. “Maybe you’d like to come out for dinner, sometime? Uh, with me?”
Ruby set down her rag and stared at him. She flirted with lots of men at her bar, and she’d never once had one call her ‘miss’, or ask to buy her dinner.
“Only if you want to, of course,” said Sam, clearly trying to backtrack. “We could go to the pictures instead - I have a car, so you wouldn’t have to walk, and - “
“I finish work in a few hours,” Ruby interrupted, regaining her own composure. “Come back then and ask again, and maybe you’ll get lucky.”
Sam smiled for the first time, a shy grin. He stood up to his full height and put money on the bar. “Thank you, Miss Ruby,” he said. “I’ll be back.”
Ruby picked up the dollar bills and shook her head, watching him as he left.
“You never do take your own advice,” commented Meg. Ruby jumped, realizing that she’d been staring at the door for several minutes, even though Sam was long gone. “You’re stuck on him, aren’t you?”
“Beat it, Meg.”
Oh my god James and the baby it’s soooo cute
OH MY GOD POOR HUCK
How the Logic of "Friendzoning" Would Work If Applied in Other Instances:
- *Man walks into a store and finds employee*
- Man: Alright, I've had enough. Why haven't you guys hired me?!
- Employee: Uh...well sir, when did you put in your application?
- Man: I never filled out an application.
- Employee: Well sir, we can't consider you for employment if you've never filled out an application.
- Man: No, that's bullshit, because I've been coming here for years now, and every single time I tell you all how much I love this store and how much I appreciate your customer service, unlike some of your other customers might I add!
- Employee: Well, but that doesn't-
- Man: AND I even told you that I didn't have a job!
- Employee: But sir, that doesn't indicate to us that you would like a job at our store. And again, if you've never filled out an application, we can't consider you. Besides, we're not hiring.
- Man: OH! Not hiring, HA! What a laugh. I see your store go through seasonal workers all the time. They come and go like nothing, but you won't consider me as a part-time employee even though I KNOW you've been looking for workers to fill positions? That's insane!
- Employee: Sir, we've been looking to hire a few people for management positions. Do you have any management experience?
- Man: Well no, but what does that matter?
- Employee: ...Well sir, that's what we're looking for. You won't be suitable for the position without management experience.
- Man: Oh that's such a load of crap. You know, you'll be waiting around a long time for a manager if you don't lower your standards a little. Who cares if someone knows how to manage a store? I LOVE this store and I'm willing to work here, that's all that should matter to you.
- Employee: That...doesn't make any sense.
- Man: NO! I'm done. This is over. From now on, no more Mr. Nice Guy.
- Man: Fuck you, slut.
Oh no it looks like everybody ships Liv and Fitz. Shit. I’ve never been in a fandom where I didn’t like the main ship before.
So if y’all could kindly reblog (or like for a blog rate) if you post:
Once Upon A Time
Orange is The New Black
5 Seconds of Summer
Honestly any popular artists/bands
John Green books/movies
The Hunger Games